Healthy Nutritional Choices
Change your health for the better by changing your dietary habits
Make Healthy Eating a Way of Life
A balanced diet is one of the keys to living a long and healthy life, both for you and your loved ones. Even small changes to your diet can have a big impact on your health. Many studies have shown that diets that are based on vegetables, fruits, fiber and good protein can profoundly improve your health. By focusing on these types of food, and eliminating unnecessary fat, sugar and salt from your diet, you can expect to see dramatic improvements in your health. Here are just a few ways in which you can eat your way to a healthier life:
- Establish a regular eating schedule
- Avoid high-sugar foods that can lead to diabetes
- Avoid highly-processed foods that are deprived of nutrients
- Focus on good fats and avoid harmful trans fats
- Read packaging labels and pay close attention to the ingredients
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Limit your alcohol intake
We understand that it can be difficult to change your eating habits, especially when you’re eating on a budget. But we believe that healthy diets should be available to everyone. We’re here to help you overcome these challenges so you can make the right dietary decisions for you and your family.
Eat the Watermelon Seeds
Watermelon seeds have a pleasant, nutty taste and they have about 10 grams of protein per ounce!