Sliding Fee Medical Discount Program
Making quality healthcare affordable for everyone
Apply for our Sliding Fee Medical Discount Program Today
Our Sliding Fee Medical Discount Program (SFDP) is available for individuals and families who may qualify based on the applicants’ income and family size. There are no monthly or annual fees. The SFS program offers low payments of $15 up to $43 per visit. If eligible, you may qualify for up to one year and renew as necessary.
A wide range of primary and preventive care services are covered under the Sliding Fee Medical Discount Program:
ADHD Intervention Services
Chronic Disease Self-Management Education
X-rays (except MRIs and CT Scans)
Applying for Enrollment
To apply for the Sliding Fee Medical Discount Program, bring one of the following documents from each category:
- Proof of Address: Utility bill, rent receipt, mortgage statement, etc.
- Proof of Identity: Passport, driver’s license, voter ID, state, military, foreign country ID, Mexican consular, work visa, birth certificate.
- Unearned Income: Retirement, pension, TANF, child support, social security benefits, self-attestation of income, self-employed, alimony payments
- Earned Income: Employment or unemployment income for the last 30 days, and/or a recent tax return.
- For children 18 years and under: birth or adoption certificates are required as proof of identity
For more information or to apply for enrollment, please contact a Sunset Health Eligibility Outreach Worker.
Ask for help
We’ve helped many people get the care they require regardless of their financial circumstances. Don’t hesitate to ask what we can do for you.